Sunday, May 5, 2019

Therapeutic Acupressure

I am inspired by many different healing modalities and have entwined them into 3 customized Holistic Healing Treatments, I call Ceremonies or Healing Arts.Using a blend of Angel Card Readings, Chakra Balancing,, Amomatherapy, Guided Meditations, Reiki Inspired, and Therapeutic Acupressure Inspired, hand placements, along with some soothing Native American Flute Music, I have established a Path and Journey to Physical Healing, Spiritual Awareness, and a Restoration of Peace of Mind!Relax the 4 Elements of natural Earth Energy HealingMy Holistic Healing Journey through life started about 40 years ago with pure curiosity, leading to many enlightening experiences which enabled me to discover the gifts of helping others through Healing Ceremonies, or Treatment or Sessions.The mind, body, and soul connection is all part of the complete over all healing experience.I always knew, even as a child, I would be doing something with my hands, and I started my college education in a program for Medical Laboratory Techniques, hoping for a Medical Career.I was in and out of college, depending upon several pregnancies, and my growing family demands, and then quite by accident I discovered a brand new modality for me Therapeutic Acupressure, leading me forward to further investigate and study Therapeutic Touch, Reiki in several styles, and the wonderful modality of Qi Gong, taught to me by Robert Peng.I became a Certified Qi Gong Therapist. Almost at the same time, I became an in 2003, and I began practicing as part of a Bikram Yoga Studio Healing Team, involving a Chiropractor, The Yoga Instructors, a Massage Therapist, an Acupuncturist, a Chinese Herbalist, and myself, as a Holistic Qi Gong Therapist, and Therapeutic Acupressure Practitioner!But, it got a little distracting there, so to continue as a Healer, so I struck out on my own, turning an extra room in my home into a beautiful Healing Oasis Studio.But that was only the start of my learning, and I then began studying Reiki, and became a Reiki Master in several modalities. I became a Reiki Master in Usui, Karuna Ki, Violet Flame, and one I developed myself: Angel Paw Reiki for our beloved pets.I enjoyed a successful practice for 14 years in New Jersey, while continuing to learn, blend, and combine different Holistic Healing Modalities.During this time, I continued studying, and becoming Certified in areas I knew were part of my journey.I will list them all here. cheap nfl jerseys We met at paramedic school. I didn't really get to know him until the end of school. I knew he was married and it wasn't until we cheapjerseysalon started talking a lot that I knew of some of his marital problems. It is there to remind me, before I step out into the world, to be all that the Creator has intended for me to be. I am reminded that playing small does not serve anyone. Each one of us is responsible doing our part in enriching the world.. cheap nfl jerseys wholesale jerseys from china She was filling me in on what was happening behind the scenes and shit was just insane. The family dynamic was obviously toxic, but from what I could gather, it was still actively disastrous on a lot of levels. It seemed like Patrick had a lot of serious baggage (obviously), and was taking it out topnflcheapjerseys on a lot of people with nothing to do with anything. wholesale jerseys from china wholesale nfl jerseys Those who are self employed may not deposit funds to their HSA on a pre tax basis, but instead must do so on an after tax basis. Employers may also make deposits on behalf of the employee to an HSA. However, this does not allow the account holder to exceed the annual limits.. wholesale nfl jerseys wholesale nfl jerseys from china Free will has some draw backs, you have the freedom to play dnd, to work or not work, to live or kill yourself, to harm others or help others, these problems are not God's doing but ours. In a world with no free will you would have no suffering. This is a complicated and highly debated subject that I can't pull apart in one paragraph.. wholesale nfl jerseys from china Cheap Jerseys from china I am not going to pretend to know how to fix it, but short of genocide you will never get that many poor people with the disparity in wealth to live peacefully unless you make everyone poor, or unless you genocide a large portion of humanity, both options being deplorable in my opinion. Fixing this world is going to take a lot of work, and without large coalitions of countries annexing failing countries as some sort of UN free trade zones protected militarily by the entire world, the only cheapjerseyssalesupply way we are going to see a world of open borders is through complete military tyranny I afraid. I hope I wrong, but I don see anyone positing any ideas that suggest otherwise. cheapjerseyssalesupply Cheap Jerseys from china wholesale nfl jerseys Is it my TRUE power? naw not really but that not too important for training. I just need to use it to calibrate my efforts against each other, and track my trends over time. So whether it watts, or Zwift virtual watts, or some other arbitrary measure doesn make a difference that much (UNLESS you rely on that exact power rating on the road for race efforts like a triathlon or something).. wholesale nfl jerseys cheap jerseys If a backpack is too heavy, the wearer often has to lean forward to carry the bag or balance himself. You should always pack the heaviest books nearest your back and the lightest books farthest away from your back. This will help avoid an excessive lean backward and help prevent tipping over cheap jerseys.

No comments:

Post a Comment